Another entry in the MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO ME Holiday Craft Extravaganza! Today, I share one of my favorite projects. It’s not original, but it is special.
HOW TO MAKE A SNOWMAN FAMILY ORNAMENT!
1. Acquire volunteers. Listen to volunteers complain about how many pictures you’re taking.
2. Paint volunteer’s fingers with acrylic paint. If your ornament has a large circumference, you might want to paint the whole finger. Also, may I suggest you do this project close to a sink?
3. Have volunteers hold ornament so that their fingers imprint close to the center. (Note: The thing on the floor is a dog toy, not a wayward piece of lettuce.)
4. Allow fingerprints to dry. Threaten freedom of volunteers if THEY SO MUCH AS LOOK at those ornaments before they dry.
5. Embellish! I used paint pens and permanent markers.
I plan to put a coat of white glitter on the bottom, but for now, I like the way they look resting on the mercury glass candle holders. Again, I’d love to see your pictures if you make any of these!